Disasters are scary…
Most people think of natural disasters like hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, etc.— unexpected events which cause widespread damage. But smaller “disasters” — like a power outage, a hard drive crash, losing your smartphone, or a cybercrime event — happen much more frequently and can be just as disastrous for your business.
Disaster-proof your business
While nobody can prevent a natural disaster, many of the common smaller disasters can be prevented. And when you are prepared in advance to respond and recover, the impact of large and small disasters is much less – on you and on your business.
Protection = Prevention + Preparation
Disaster-proofing your business doesn’t happen by itself, but it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Small Business Disaster Planning Expert Karen Cleveland works with you to prevent and prepare for the disasters and outages which are most likely to jeopardize your business. She keeps up-to-date about the best methods and tools available to protect businesses like yours – so you don’t have to.
Micro-Biz Disaster Plan services and products are perfect for you if:
- You have a small business you can’t afford to lose when you get hit by a disaster or an outage.
- You don’t know much about protecting your business or disaster recovery planning.
- You need an affordable solution that isn’t overkill for your business.
- You like having step-by-step guidance showing you how to most efficiently complete a task.
- You expect realistic, appropriate, doable, and comprehensive recommendations.
Protect Your Business NOW.
Every day we hear about another natural disaster or computer virus that has disrupted thousands of small businesses just like yours. Unfortunately, less than half those businesses had a disaster recovery plan in place, and companies that aren’t able to resume operations within 10 days of a disaster aren’t likely to survive. Whether you want to reduce your risk with prevention or be prepared to respond and recover with a disaster recovery plan, the best resources are right here.
- Imagine having your business protected.
- Imagine knowing exactly what to do when an outage occurs.
- Imagine having all the tools and supplies you need during an outage.
- Imagine feeling that peace of mind…
With Micro-Biz Disaster Plan,
your imagination becomes a reality.