Designed as a DIY approach for a specific type of outage, the Micro-Biz Disaster Plan modules are:
- easy to use,
- designed for your needs, and
- always updated…
• You’ll know exactly how to respond when an outage occurs, what to do in the meantime if the outage continues, and what to do if the outage becomes long term.
• No need to retrofit a disaster recovery plan (DRP) template to meet the needs of your small home-based business. Micro-Biz Disaster Plan modules include only those disaster recovery topics which are relevant for businesses like yours.
• You don’t need to be a disaster recovery expert. Micro-Biz Disaster Plan modules provide appropriate action recommendations and the explanations you need to make informed decisions about which recommendation to implement for your business.
• No wondering what you forgot. Micro-Biz Disaster Plan modules provide a comprehensive collection of action steps and preparations, gathered by a disaster recovery planning expert and tested by businesses like yours.
• Keeping your disaster recovery plan current is easy with the built-in Maintenance Plan and ongoing product updates.
• All your contact information is in one place.
• Remember exactly where you stored the things you need during an outage with the Tools and Supplies List.
• The research has been done for you. Links are provided so you can quickly order the tools & supplies you’ll need to implement your disaster recovery plan
• With your Online Access Information List, you’ll have the website addresses, User IDs, and passwords you’ll need to get online at a different location.
Each Micro-Biz Disaster Plan module addresses one of these outages:
- Loss of Power
- Loss of Internet Access
- Loss of You
- Loss of Technology
- Loss of Website
- Loss of Mobile Device
The Loss of Power Module is now available!
Additional modules will be released over the next 6 months.
For only $37, you get:
1. User’s Guide (pdf)
Provides step-by-step guidance so you can efficiently and confidently customize the Plan Template into a Loss of Power Plan that fits your business.
2. Plan Template (Microsoft Word document)
Organized for ease-of-use during an outage, the template provides a foundation for you create your customized Loss of Power Plan. Following the User’s Guide’s directions, you fill in forms and paste selected recommendations, transforming the Plan Template into your customized Loss of Power Plan.
3. Ongoing updates
4. Spine insert
Take a Peek at the
Loss of Power Module!